Trigger warning: this post may be uncomfortable reading for those close to me and contains open discussion about suicide. Over the past year or so, I have been really open about my own experiences of mental illness, including the fact that I am not the most resilient person and stress is something I find particularly… Continue reading A year ago tomorrow….
If you are ever unfortunate to spend a day with me, you’ll quickly realise that 95% of my life is chaos and the remaining 5% is carefully organised. I’m untidy at the best of times and despite being a crucial part of my day, my make-up bag hasn’t escaped the wrath of my chaos.… Continue reading The Flat Lay Co Make Up Bag – A Review
If you read my last blog, you’ll know that my family and I are making an effort to spend proper quality time together at the weekends, now that both of us are working full time. The plan is to venture out on lots of daytrips, to both places we already love, and those we are… Continue reading At the coast with Miss Candyfloss